Cool and refreshing, that's what we're going to taste and feel when we eat smoothies. With this delighted sweet for kids they'll surely love it. It makes eight to 12 pops enough for the big bites. Because of the gelatin, these pops won't drip as you eat them. Make sure an adult helps you with this recipe.
What You Need
- 1 box flavored gelatin, such as strawberry or orange
- 2 cups very hot water
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt, room temperature
- ice-pop molds or small paper cups and pop sticks
What to Do:
- Put gelatin in the hot water and stir until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Mix in the yogurt.
- Pour the mixture into ice pop molds. If you are using paper cups, cover them with aluminum foil and put a pop stick into the center of each one.
- Freeze for two hours or until firm.