Today, Department of Education (DepEd) announced early registration in all public schools will start the day of January 25th this year. DepEd will carry its operation with the help of local government, Parent-Teachers Associations (PTA), civil society groups, civic organizations, business sector and barangay officials to achieve a positive outcome.
A plan to accommodate and even prevent problems may encounter by regular students before the enrollment starts on summer.
DepEd Early Registration Aiming For:
As the population of students getting higher every year. The program also cover some important things making the next school year smooth and easy for young learners.
- If school heads know the number of students they will have ahead of time. They can provide enough classrooms and seats and learning materials.
- Logistical problems will be prevented when the new school year starts in June.
- A smooth school opening for students.
- Adequate assistance for Kindergarten and Grade 1 enrollees at the opening of school year 2014-2015.
- DepEd also attempt to recover out-of-school youth aged 5 to 18.
Talking about out-of-school children. I guess, this is a great opportunity for them. The department mentioned that these student can choose what type of education they would likely to avail. The formal alternative delivery mode or the alternative learning system.