Philippine National Police (PNP) filed criminal charges against group of civilians fired guns to welcome the new year in Narvacan, Ilocos Sur, that was recently captured in a viral video.
Among those seen in the video were:
- Cesar Lutchina Funtanilla
- Mark R-Jay Cabana
- Jumar Cabreros
- Ian Christopher Calixterio
- Russel Funtanilla
- Philip Andrew Lutchina Funtanilla
- Geronimo Gomez
If these aren't enough, there are other cases that can be filed against them, like;
- Alarm and scandal because they fired in public place.
- Illegal discharge of firearms.
- If not licensed, illegal possession of firearms.
- If someone was injured or killed, reckless imprudence resulting in physical injury or homicide.
They need witnesses to support authenticating the pictures, because it will not stand in itself even that viral video.