Problems of SKK Prime users will now be eased especially when comes with the mobile software. The firmware for SKK Prime is now available to download. I also found that the firmware was successfully fixed the dead phone when it was flashed.
SKK Prime is running on CPU chip based Mediatek MT6572. This means that software needs to flash the ROM comes free as well. Follow the instruction below using the SPFlashTool.
- 5-inch FWVGA (854 x 480) IPS display, 195ppi
- 1.2GHz Dual-core processor
- 512MB RAM
- Expandable 4GB of internal storage
- Support for up to 32GB MicroSD card
- 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 2 megapixel front camera
- Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Android Jelly bean (4.2)
- Php2,999 during first market launched.
- Download the two zip files below. Extract both downloaded files.
- Open the SPFlashTool and load the firmware.
- See the screenshot for more details.
SKK Mobile Invalid IMEI Done!Right after the flashing is completed. Chances are, you might facing the "Invalid IMEI" which are common in MTK devices. So to have this resolve you need to download the scattered file "MT6572_Android_scatter_emmc.txt". This is the resolution for SKK Mobile Prime Invalid IMEI. Check the screenshot for further details.