For so many years Z3X Team has been a part of mobile phone servicing. They brought the GSM box that ease flashing and unlocking procedure.
And now, with the new Z3X Samsung Tool PRO. Rebuilding IMEI, like those Samsung android devices that always have issue with "NULL" IMEI, Flashing and even Unlocking your device allowing you to use all SIM or nerworks you like has made boundless.
Today, I'm gonna guide you on how to Openline Samsung Galaxy Note 4 or known also as Samsung Galaxy SM-N910A which originally came from AT&T.
To start the process, be sure that the phone has enough battery charge.
Follow this Tutorial to Unlock Note 4
- Turn on the phone.
- Dial *#0808# and choose "DM+Modem+ADB".
- Dial again *#9090# and select "DM/DUN over HSIC".
- Restart the phone.
- Plug in the phone to computer and wait 'til driver software installed.
- Run "Z3X Samsung Tool PRO".
- Select "Samsung Mobile USB Serial Port".
- Go to Unlock tab and click Unlock button.
- Wait until finish.
- Remove the battery. Put a new SIM other than the previous network. Turn it back on. Wait for a few seconds until phone gets network signal. The process has been completed. Your device is now openline!
- Note, if "Samsung Mobile USB Serial Port" is not showing up. Turn off the device, boot it into recovery and select Enable CP logging.
- No root required!