Earlier, I posted my successful unlocking for the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910A. At the same day, I also able to openline Samsung Galaxy A5 A500F with the help of the powerful Z3X box.
To start the process, be sure that the phone has enough battery charge.
Follow this Tutorial to Unlock Samsung A5
- Turn on the phone.
- Dial *#0808# and choose "DM+Modem+ADB".
- Dial again *#9090# and select "DM/DUN over HSIC".
- Restart the phone.
- Plug in the phone to computer and wait 'til driver software installed.
- Run "Z3X Samsung Tool PRO".
- Select "Samsung Mobile USB Serial Port".
- Go to Unlock tab and click Unlock button.
- Wait until finish.
- Remove the battery. Put a new SIM other than the previous network. Turn it back on. Wait for a few seconds until phone gets network signal. The process has been completed. Your device is now openline!
- Note, if "Samsung Mobile USB Serial Port" is not showing up. Turn off the device, boot it into recovery and select Enable CP logging.
- No root required!