The Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) announced the available 500 employment vacancies for medical practitioners wishing to work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Those who passed the application procedure may have an opportunity to work on Saud Medical City in Riyadh,KSA.
Aside from getting free food and accommodation, there would be a paid annual vacation with free round trip economy ticket. An employed worker will also receive a monthly salary of;
- staff nurse SR (Saudi Riyal) 3,625
- respiratory therapists SR 3190
- biostatisticians SR 2, 835.
- Interested nurse applicant must below 50 years old, a graduate of BSN, board license passer and have at least two years experience.
- Meanwhile, the respiratory therapist requires an applicant not exceeding 50 years old of the age, a graduate of BSRT, and have at least one year experience (much better have experience in pulmonary function testing lab or sleep lab who can deal with critical care, and Emergency Room Units).
- The same as age requirements above for the biostatisticians, BS Biostatistician graduate, licensed and have at least two years experience.