Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte approved 7 mega projects fulfilling the promises that sure to help Filipino people under his administration. The massive infrastructure has an estimated worth of 270 billion pesos (PHP 270B).
The following are the Golden Age of Infrastructure projects under President Rodrigo Duterte administration.
- Expansion of the Philippine Rural Development Project
- Scaling up of the Second Cordillera Highlands Agricultural Resources Management Project
- New Cebu International Port
- Improvement/Widening of General Luis-Kaybiga-Polo-Novaliches Road to Valenzuela City
- North-South Railway Project — South Line
- Malitubog-Maridagao Irrigation Project, Stage 2
- New Nayong Pilipino at Entertainment City
Ways of President Duterte to Destroy CorruptionAccording to the Department of Transportation, one of the assigned bureau in these infrastructure projects, they will going to launch a website to where people can actually get the detailed information about these dealings.
Given the promise to eradicate corruption, any form of irregularities in these giant infrastructural projects can be reported directly by calling the provided Philippine National Hotline 8888.